Posted on March 12, 2013 by Julia Friemering
I can’t believe that this is our 5th year at the Microsoft Convergence trade show. Time has really flown by. It’s crazy to think that we started out as the newbie on the block, and we are now an ISV that has a robust Microsoft Dynamics® integration for recruiting and applicant tracking. The two-way integration is the most robust recruiting option available for Microsoft Dynamics customers. Case in point, the myStaffingPro Microsoft Dynamics integration includes:
- Automatic Requisition Export – Maintain accurate and current requisition information with a continuous requisition export from myStaffingPro to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Configurable Applicant Data Transfer – Determine when and what information is transferred to Microsoft Dynamics with myStaffingPro’s flexible integration options.
- Microsoft Dynamics Import – Receive myStaffingPro data into the Human Resources (HR), Applicants, and/or Requisitions tables of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Integration Administration – View the integration’s details and track the transfer status, date, and completion time. If desired, the automatic transfer can be suspended and scheduled for a later date.
- Customization – Add custom fields to myStaffingPro, and include the fields in the Microsoft Dynamics data transfer.
Want to see it for yourself? Visit myStaffingPro at booth #2312 in New Orleans next week, or visit http://dynamics.mystaffingpro.com/.
Filed under: Applicant Tracking, Product Development, Sales and Marketing | Tagged: Applicant Tracking, Convergence, Microsoft Dynamics, myStaffingPro, Recruiting | Leave a Comment »
Posted on March 5, 2013 by Julia Friemering
Applicant tracking contracts can be overwhelming and down right confusing. Before you sign on the dotted line, ask these 5 questions to make sure you’re getting and paying for what you think you are.
5 Questions to Ask Before Signing an Applicant Tracking Contract
- What is included? Request a line-itemed contract so that you know exactly what you are getting and what you are paying for each piece. Ask for all charges related to:
- Configurations, customizations, and integrations
- Consulting and training
- License fees
- Storage and maintenance
- Why would the pricing change? What happens if I need another user, more storage, etc.
- When is payment due? Find out how often you will be making payments and for how long. Specifically, ask about:
- Payment frequency
- Contract length
- Method of payment
- Penalties for breach of contract
- What is the applicant tracking vendor committing to? What is the penalty if they don’t deliver on it?
- How can I get a discount?
Be prepared to receive quotes on all ends of the spectrum. Ask the vendor for firm quotes with detailed descriptions of the product and services offered. For pricing on the myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please request a quote.
Filed under: Applicant Tracking, Sales and Marketing | Tagged: Applicant Tracking, contract, myStaffingPro, pricing | Leave a Comment »
Posted on December 20, 2012 by Julia Friemering
We would like to wish all of our customers, partners, users, and readers a Happy Holiday from myStaffingPro applicant tracking system. We hope that you have a safe, joyful, and healthy holiday season.
Filed under: Sales and Marketing, Why myStaffingPro? | Leave a Comment »
Posted on November 20, 2012 by Julia Friemering
From our family to yours, we wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. During the Holiday Season more than ever, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our progress possible. In this spirit we say, simply but sincerely, Thank you and Best Wishes this Thanksgiving Season!
Filed under: Sales and Marketing | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 23, 2012 by Julia Friemering
I can now fully understand your implementation frustrations. As the Director of Marketing, I’m trying to implement software to assist with our website. Given my experience, I thought that I could handle implementing this software no problem. (I mean, we implement hundreds of myStaffingPro applicant tracking clients a year, and they get along just fine. In addition, I tackled our CRM. How different can it be?) However, one pitiful implementation later, and I’m PRAISING our client services team for their hands on approach with our clients. Below, I’ve outlined what we offer our customers at myStaffingPro versus my experience with this new marketing website software.
Marketing Website Software
||Joint call with the salesperson, dedicated client services manager, and the administrative user(s)
|Login to a “resource” platform with a long checklist of items that I need to complete on my own before they “check in” on me in a month.
||4+ hours INDIVIDUAL administrative training with step-by-step assistance on configuring the applicant tracking system. (There is still some homework, but at least you know what you’re doing before it is assigned)
||Self-guided with assistance from the help database.
||2+ hours of user training where you can invite as many individuals as you’d like to attend the training session for YOUR COMPANY on YOUR configuration.
||Weekly group training sessions are provided when it is convenient to them. Because it is a group setting, they do not accept questions, and it is not specific to your process. Also, it is presented in PowerPoint.
|1 salesperson, 1 client services manager.
|Multiple contacts at various email addresses. Whom am I supposed to reach out to??? Who is this new person you just threw into the mix? What is happening!!!
||Live chat is available Monday through Friday by our tier 1 support team. If you have a quick question, they have a quick answer.
|Toll Free Assistance
||Quick question? No problem. Contact our tier 1 support team using our 800 number to get a quick answer.
|Templates and best practices guides
|Get started on the right foot with templates, guides, and preloaded data. Utilize our knowledge base to configure the system and maximize its potential.
|The system is completely blank. Using the help database as a guide, I can haphazardly add, delete, and start over to my heart’s content. After the 3rd time, I’m not amused. When the system is slow and doesn’t reflect my changes, I’m even less so.
My advice would be to go with the software that offers support. Sometimes a helping hand is exactly what you need, and when it is not available, disaster strikes.
myStaffingPro was rated the #1 Talent Management Software for Quality of Service by HRO Today. For more information on myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please visit http://mystaffingpro.com.
Filed under: Applicant Tracking, Client Services, Sales and Marketing, Usability, Why myStaffingPro? | Tagged: Applicant Tracking, Implementation, myStaffingPro, service, support | Leave a Comment »