1. The elevator just closed and you’ve got 30 seconds to pitch the random reader on who you are and why they should read your rants. Go..
I should warn you that I am the marketing person and that I think everything is perfect, amazing, and wonderful. I honestly can not imagine why anyone would choose any other applicant tracking system than myStaffingPro. I mean, it’s fast, reliable, and easy-to-use, plus it removes all that dreaded applicant data entry.
2. Name the actor/actress that will portray you in the movie about you. Why is that a fit?
Katherine Heigl because she is young, glamorous, and beautiful. Just like me 😉
3. My first car was a Buick Century and here’s how it defined who I am….
4. What is your favorite song, and how does it relate to who you are?
At the moment, my favorite song is Pork and Beans by Weezer. Of all time, I’d have to say Roadhouse Blues by The Doors. Who doesn’t hear the beginning of that song and think “I need a beer”. Apparently it means I like pork and beans, and beer. Moving on….
5. If you could trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
I would like to change places with Jenna Fischer (aka, Pam on The Office). As a Dunderhead, I think it would be a lot of fun to be on The Office with Steve Carell and John Krasinski.