1. The elevator just closed and you’ve got 30 seconds to pitch the random reader on who you are and why they should read your rants. Go..
“I’ve seen companies save a ton of time and money by the way they utilize HR technology, and applicant tracking systems in particular. I’ve also seen companies buy all the right software products, but barely scratch the surface in using them successfully. I can tell you the right steps to take and the pitfalls.”
2. Name the actor/actress that will portray you in the movie about you. Why is that a fit?
“Sandra Bullock. Because she’s uncoordinated (or at least does well portraying someone uncoordinated). And the girl next door.”
3. My first car was a <blank> and here’s how it defined who I am….
“Buick Skylark. It defined me as being practical. ( :”
4. What is your favorite song, and how does it relate to who you are?
“Anything alternative, because I am proud to be a Gen X’er, and I’m not often a fan of the status quo.”
5. If you could trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
“Angelina Jolie because I would love to be able to devote so much time to worthy causes, especially economic development in third world countries.”