Whether you’re a small company or a large corporation, you have a hiring process. It may not be the most efficient, but you do have one. Even if you still use a paper application, that’s OK. You can easily convert from that process to a new, cost-efficient online process that will save you time and money in the long run.
If you look at it from the applicant’s perspective, then you can outline your process and see where you can improve to make it better for the applicant and your HR dept as well. Ask yourself these questions:
- How do I want applicants to access the system?
- For the web, do I want to incorporate this into my existing site?
- Do I have a set of basic minimum qualifications for each position?
- What about interviewing? Phone or Face-to-Face interview?
- Do I need an assessment to screen applicants further?
- Can I implement backgrounds into the system?
- What is my offer process and how can I use technology to document it?
- Does the I-9 and W4 documents have to be paper or can it be automated?
- How can we automate notifying applicants they’re no longer being considered?
- How can I get applicants to my website?
If you have answers to these questions, then you have 99% of your process down. When you sign up with myStaffingPro, you’re assigned a Client Services Manager. We’ll work with you to streamline this process and automate it so you don’t have to sift through thousands of resumes to find your top candidates. We’re a part of your team and it’s our job to make your job easier. It’s as simple as that.