At this time of year, I am usually trying to piece together what I accomplished as a spiel to spout off in Christmas cards and/or family gatherings. In the holiday spirit, below is a quick update on what myStaffingPro accomplished in 2008.
- New myStaffingPro Express Edition: The Express edition of myStaffingPro applicant tracking system was released as a small business solution for customers who are looking for the essentials in applicant tracking. The Express edition took the cost hurdle out of obtaining an applicant tracking system with access at just $60/month.
- Version 9.0 Released: The standard edition of myStaffingPro was upgraded to version 9.0, which featured new design elements.
- 9 FREE enhancements: Nothing is better than free stuff that makes your life easier. In 2008, the myStaffingPro system was enhanced with “Add to Outlook” functionality, modified career portals, and several other lifesaving links and buttons.
- 10 New Configuration Options: myStaffingPro is like the a la carte menu for applicant tracking. At myStaffingPro, we do not believe that you should have to buy the whole school lunch when all you really want is the milk and pizza. Our configuration options enable any customer to create an applicant tracking system that fits their process and their budget. Our configuration options include advanced compliance, recruiting, and tracking options.
- 8 New Partnerships: In 2008 myStaffingPro completed 8 new integration partnerships with Job Boards and Background checking partners.
For more information, please contact us at 800-939-2462 or email@example.com.