An effective employee referral program can result in:
- High quality hires
- Low cost per hire
- Reduced time to fill
- Improved employee moral
- Higher retention rates
Do you have an effective employee referral program? Please answer the questions below to assess your employee referral program.
- How do you promote your employee referral program?
- Do you use your employee handbook, newsletters, intranet, paycheck stuffers, or email to promote the program?
- Is a reward offered to employees when a referred applicant is hired?
- How do employees submit referrals?
- Is the referral program easy to use?
- Does EVERY employee have access?
- What information is required when submitting a referral?
- What happens when an applicant is referred?
- Do you notify the employee and the referral of the submission?
- Do you provide the referred applicant with information on how to apply?
- Do you take action in a timely manner?
If you are looking for an employee referral solution, please contact us at http://mystaffingpro.com for more information.