Here’s a quick step by step:
1. Open your candidate portal in a browser. For example: http://highimpactjobs.appone.com/
2. Click on the RSS Feed icon at the bottom of the screen – it’s a little orange icon (if you don’t see it, ask your Client Services Manager how to turn it on).
3. A pop-up window should open with your RSS job feed. Record the URL of the RSS job feed for future reference. For our example candidate portal, the URL is: http://client.hrservicesinc.com/downloads/rss/clients/569.xml
4. Create a Twitter account and record your user name and password for later use.
5. Go to TwitterFeed.com and sign-up for an account
6. Once signed in to TwitterFeed.com, click on Create New Feed.
7. Next, click the Authenticate in Twitter button, and enter your Twitter user name and password. Cut and paste the RSS Feed URL, (ie: http://client.hrservicesinc.com/downloads/rss/clients/569.xml), into the RSS Feed box. Then, click Create. If desired, you can tweak the settings as to how often you want your jobs refreshed, etc.
8. TwitterFeed will now automatically pull your job openings and post them onto your Twitter site!
To see our example candidate portal, please go to the High Impact Twitter site: http://twitter.com/HighImpactJobs