The average U.S. office worker goes through 10,000 sheets of paper a year. Instead of relying on a manual paper intensive hiring process, go green with the online applicant tracking system!
Going green with an applicant tracking system:
- Reduces your carbon footprint: Remove the paperwork from your hiring process by accepting applications and viewing applicant data online.
- Improves accessibility: Data is at your fingertips 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer. The online process eliminates digging through piles of paperwork to find back information.
- Provides accountability: Timestamps record when an applicant record was updated or reviewed. The built-in accountability provides you with up to the instant details on the applicant’s progress in the hiring process.
- Builds repertoire: Customers will view your company as environmentally responsible, and will translate that responsibility to the product or service that you provide.
- Saves Money: Going green reduces your printer, toner, and administrative costs.
- Increases recruiting and hiring efficiency: Post and fill jobs faster with an online hiring process. Some companies boast that they have reduced their time-to-fill by 40% with an applicant tracking system.
For more information on how you can Go Green with myStaffingPro applicant tracking system please contact us at 800-939-2462 or firstname.lastname@example.org