Are you ready for all that the National SHRM Conference has to offer? Below are my Top 10 Tips for a successful show:
- Wear the most comfortable shoes that you can find – period. The conference hall is HUGE!
- Leave space in your suitcase for all the extra goodies that you’ll bring back with you.
- Plan your sessions. Nothing is worse than realizing the session you were the most interested in just ended.
- Make new friends. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with any of the 7,000 attendees.
- Keep a piece of your lunch for a snack. You never know when that apple or granola bar will come in handy.
- Ask questions. Embrace all that SHRM has to offer by asking peers, presenters, and exhibitors for additional information or clarification.
- Take time to see New Orleans. Check out 101 cool things to do in New Orleans for ideas.
- See Sheryl Crow
- Visit the Exhibit hall for information, inspiration, and goodies.
- HAVE FUN!
Help us have a successful SHRM by stopping by the myStaffingPro applicant tracking system booth #2146.