The decision is made, implementation is completed, and the users trained; but is that the end of it?
Most ATS vendors are investing resources to create long lasting relationships with the customer. To achieve that goal, your vendor should have a number of ongoing opportunities that you can take advantage of. How does your applicant tracking system vendor build a relationship with you?
Do they provide:
- A Client Services Manager who will consult with you to make sure the system is meeting your needs?
- Training Opportunities designed to expand and strengthen user success?
- New features that add value to the system and/or your process?
- Methods to collect feedback on customer service, and the system’s features and usability?
Do you have:
- Well trained users who can effectively manage the system?
- Knowledge about the future of the product/system?
- Opportunities to participate in the growth and future of the system?
How do you feel about your relationship with your HR vendor? Please feel free to share any stories that you may have.