Whew – you’ve reviewed the applicant list and you have narrowed it down to the cream of the crop. The next step is to send the information to the hiring manager(s) for review.
- Manually compile the applicant data, and send the information to the hiring manager via fax or email
- Call or email the manager to request their feedback on who to proceed with
- Try to decipher the hiring managers feedback and if necessary follow up for more info
- Participate in a game of phone tag by contacting the hiring manager(s) and applicant(s) to schedule an interview appointment
What if you could:
- Send an applicant feedback request to the hiring manager(s) through email or text message
- Provide them with a simple web based portal to review the applicant information and insert their comments
- Allow hiring managers to define their preferred interview times
- Automatically email the applicant with the available interview slots
- Enable the applicant to schedule their interview and receive pertinent information
- Receive an email with the applicant’s confirmed appointment slot and if desired add the appointment to your outlook calendar
Improve your time-to-fill, and stop playing the waiting game with the myStaffingPro Hiring Manager Quick Response module. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-939-2462 for more information.