Join us today to hear our President, Bob Schulte, featured on HRchitect’s HR Technology Happy Hour WebMingle, the HR Technology Industry’s only live web radio show. The show is LIVE today, October 2nd from 1 PM – 2 PM CST.
During the Webmingle, Bob will discuss:
- How Web 2.0 is changing the staffing industry
- His opinion on the topics and technologies that surfaced at the HR Tech conference including:
- Video interviewing
- IVR interviewing
- Importance of the candidate experience
- Resume sourcing/matching and recruiting passive candidates
- CRM functionality in your ATS
- Onboarding and completing new hire paperwork
- Trends in HR Integrations
- Consolidations in the ATS marketplace
- “Hot” (or at least “lukewarm”)areas for ATS providers
- How the “cloud” and “SaaS” is shaping our industry
In addition, he will be taking live questions, so if you’d like to dial-in to ask a question the number is 646.595.2360. If you’d like to email a question for the show, just send it to tappleby@HRchitect.com with “Bob Schulte” and “Happy Hour WebMingle” in the subject line.
To listen to the show live, just go to BlogTalkRadio.com/MattLafata and click on the Listen Live red box in the upper right corner. While the show is live, you can also ask questions via Twitter by adding #WebMingle to the end of your question. To listen to a broadcast after it has aired, scroll down the WebMingle show page to access previously aired episodes.