For 2010, do you wish for an efficient way to manage your applicant pool? Follow these helpful tips to get your applicant tracking system budget approved for 2010:
1) Start by reviewing your current process:
- What is your current time-to-fill?
- How much time do you currently spend on administrative tasks?
- How much time is wasted looking at unqualified applications?
2) Outline the benefits of an ATS:
- Fill openings faster and reduce your cost-per-hire
- Process applicants in a timely manner
- Minimize human error
- Maintain a consistent hiring process throughout your organization
- Eliminate duplicate data entry into your HRIS or Payroll System
- Automate communication to keep applicants and hiring managers up-to-date
3) Calculate the costs:
- Implementation fees
- Software or License fees
- Additional fees: Support, maintenance, customizations, and configurations
4) Build your Business Case. With myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, our clients have reported the following SAVINGS:
- Reduced cost per hire by 40%
- Saved 30 staff minutes per applicant (if you process 100 applicants a month, that’s 50 hours!)
- Efficiencies allow us to handle 32% more applications with no increase in support staff
Please contact us to see how you can make your wishes come true with myStaffingPro applicant tracking system!
myStaffingPro applicant tracking system (ATS) is designed to streamline and facilitate your hiring process so your time and skills are put to their best use; hiring the top candidates.