According to a recent survey “35% of companies are dissatisfied with their current talent management solution”.
Why are so many dissatisfied companies sticking with their current solution?
- Financial costs of purchasing new system
- Contractual restraints
- Lack of resources to implement a new system
- Burden of retaining employees
- Costs of moving data from the current system
- Customizations and integrations would be burdensome to replicate
What can talent management systems do to help?
- Reduce or eliminate fees to import old data
- Provide customers with a way to manage their settings and/or system
- Reduce the implementation burden by providing consulting assistance
- Incorporate usability to minimize training and confusion
- Provide flexible technology and resources to customize the system
How does your current system compare?