Meet us in Atlanta April 24th-27th at Microsoft Convergence 2010! myStaffingPro will be exhibiting in booth #1229, and will be featuring our applicant tracking system integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX. In addition, we will also be co-sponsoring the spOt party on Sunday night!
If you’re attending the conference, please stop by booth #1229 to learn about the myStaffingPro Microsoft Dynamics integration which includes:
- Automatic Requisition Export – Maintain accurate and current requisition information with an hourly requisition export from myStaffingPro to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Configurable Applicant Data Transfer – Determine when and what information is transferred to Microsoft Dynamics with myStaffingPro’s flexible integration options.
- Microsoft Dynamics Import – Receive myStaffingPro data into the Human Resources (HR), Applicants, and/or Requisitions tables of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Integration Administration – View the integration’s details and track the transfer status, date, and completion time. If desired, the automatic transfer can be suspended and scheduled for a later date.
- Customization – Add custom fields to myStaffingPro, and include the fields in the Microsoft Dynamics data transfer.
If you are unable to attend, please follow us on Twitter for updates from the Exhibit Hall.