Stop the Suffering!!
Job hunters are speaking out that online application processes are overwhelming, tedious, and an information “black hole.” To avoid candidates writing an entire blog about how bad your online application process is, attend myStaffingPro’s “Stop the Suffering! 10 Steps to a Successful Candidate Application Process” webinar on June 15th at 1pm.
myStaffingPro’s Ruth Ann Stover will discuss the “10 Steps to a Successful Candidate Application Process”:
- Make searching for a job easy!
- Leverage free job boards and social networks to reach potential candidates
- Offer alternative methods for job notifications
- Build and maintain your brand throughout the process
- Gain trust and knowledge about your company and culture
- Think usability not confusability
- Collect what you need when you need it
- Keep candidates engaged and informed
- Treat your candidates like your customers
- Manage your pipeline effectively
To register for June 15th webinar on how to “Stop the Suffering! 10 Steps to a Successful Candidate Application Process”, please go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/500507586