Part 2 of the WIIFM series features the benefits of applicant tracking systems to Executives. With a hosted applicant tracking system, Executives can:
Install Eyes in the Back of your Head with Increased Accountability
- Review when an applicant was contacted, updated, or reviewed. The built-in accountability provides immediate details on the applicant’s progress in the hiring process.
- Find the answers to your questions. Applicant tracking systems provide a multitude of reports that can be used to analyze recruiting source effectiveness and pinpoint process bottlenecks
Beat your Competition with a Reduced Cost-Per-Hire
- Take advantage of social networking tools and free job board posting. The result is a larger applicant pool obtained at a fraction of the price.
- Implement an automated process that reduces your time-to-fill and improves the quality of the hire
- Utilize an applicant tracking system to eliminate administrative costs associated with printing and processing applicant data manually
Eliminate Compliance Concerns
- Experience stress free audits with automated EEO, OFCCP, and E-Verify compliance management tools.
- Provide compliance information with a moment’s notice with applicant information that is centrally stored and immediately available
To learn WIIFM for myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please contact us at 800-939-2462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.