As the marketing professional at myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, I oversee our Google Adwords pay per click (PPC) campaign. Although Adwords is typically utilized to entice consumers; do you think that PPC has a place in recruiting?
Questions for Discussion:
- How many hits do you typically receive on your Monster/CareerBuilder job posting?
- How many of these hits convert into applicants?
- How qualified are the applicants that you receive?
- Would you be willing to spend that same budget on a trial PPC campaign?
- If you implemented a PPC campaign for your job openings, who would you have manage it?
- How would you measure the success of your PPC job opening campaign?