After 10 years of research and process adjustments, GE Money reported the following savings for exempt staffing:
- 54% reduction in staffing costs
- 40% reduction in the average cost per hire
Numbers like this make you want to shout “I wanna be like GE MONEY!” Followed by “How in the #%$@ did they do it?”
GE Money attributes the savings to implementing “LEAN manufacturing” methodologies with the help of KellyOCG and myStaffingPro applicant tracking system. To help them achieve “LEAN methodologies” KellyOCG utilized myStaffingPro’s applicant tracking technology which consists of:
- An integrated application process that provides candidates with 24/7 access to apply online
- Capability for candidates to apply in multiple languages
- Automatic prescreening capabilities that rank the candidates according to their fit using prequalifying questions plus a scored integrated assessment
- Online self-scheduling allows prequalified candidates to select their preferred appointment slot
- Automated e-mail communication that keeps the candidate informed about the status of their application
- Standardized EEO data collection and reporting
For more information, please go to http://mystaffingpro.com/whitepapers.aspx to download the case study.
We would like to thank KellyOCG and GE Money for compiling the case study and allowing us to share it with you. The case study was recently featured in the book Best Practices in Talent Management: How the World’s Leading Corporations Manage, Develop, and Retain Top Talent and as a presentation at the OnRec Conference in Chicago, IL.