Throughout the web, I continuously see the question “who is the best applicant tracking system“. Instead of going completely sales/marketing on them, I always try to respond “it depends”! Although myStaffingPro is FABULOUS, (sorry, couldn’t help myself) we are not the perfect solution for everyone. If there were one magic solution, then there wouldn’t be over 100 vendors in the applicant tracking marketplace. Rather asking a blanket “who is the best” question, dig deep and ask yourself:
- What are my goals?
- What is my hiring process?
- What do I need in the online application process and the backend/user interface?
- What should this software do?
- What I am currently doing manually that could be automated with technology?
- What are my global,language, and legal requirements?
- Who needs access to our recruiting and hiring process information?
- What roles do other members of the company take in the hiring process?
- What budget do I have?
- What is my timeline?
- Do I want an installed version or hosted solution?
- Which vendors should the ATS integrate with? (Social networks, job boards, HRIS, background, behavioral assessment, etc.)
As I mentioned above, myStaffingPro is not an ideal solution for everyone. For example, myStaffingPro is not the ideal for staffing companies that need billing capabilities or customers that require Sino-Tibetan and Semitic languages. Although we have clients at every end of the spectrum, our “sweet” spot consists of small to midsized companies who are looking for a flexible applicant tracking system at a modest price. If you don’t know what you’re looking for, I would suggest downloading our applicant tracking evaluation toolkit to get you started.
I wish you the best of luck in your purchase process!