This week, to celebrate Valentine’s Day the myStaffingPro team would like to share the 10 ways that we love applicants.
At myStaffingPro, we show our love for applicants by providing:
- Free live chat. Applicants having trouble completing their application are only one click away from entering into a live chat session with one of our knowledgeable representatives.
- Telephone support. Applicants can call us directly to receive telephone support from our corporate office in Ohio.
- Progress meter functionality. During the application process we provide a process meter so that applicants can gauge their time to completion.
- Detailed job descriptions. Applicants are provided with detailed information about the job so that they can make an informed decision as to whether or not they want to apply.
- 24/7 status checking. With myStaffingPro, applicants know exactly where they stand in the hiring process with 24/7 access to check the status of their application.
- Review screens so that applicants can check their responses before they are submitted and/or scored.
- Jobs that are easy to find and share! myStaffingPro provides RSS feeds, share functionality, email tools, and automatic job posting to SimplyHired.com, Indeed.com, and Trovit.com.
- Easy application process. With a tiered application process, the applicant only answers the information the needed at that time. The result is a shorter process that provides companies with the information they need without overwhelming and frustrating the applicant.
- Resume parsing capabilities to save time with data entry.
- A wizard driven troubleshooter provides 24/7 assistance 365 days a year.
Based on feedback, it sounds like applicants love myStaffingPro! Applicants have recently exclaimed:
“I just wanted to let you know that your online job application is one of the best I’ve ever filled out. Simple and efficient.”
“Your site is very easy to understand. The whole process is the best by far.”
“Your online application process is much better than any other I’ve experienced.”