In an industry where it can sometimes feel like David vs. Goliath, I am proud to announce the myStaffingPro has had its best quarter to date.
Ideas of why we have been so successful:
- Our customer service is second to none
- The candidate experience is the new black, and we’ve been modeling it since our inception (for a quick how to, read our blog 5 tips to Improve your Candidate Experience)
- Our client services managers, aka implementation gurus, take a consultative approach to activating the customer’s myStaffingPro system.
- The myStaffingPro product development team is on fire with creating new enhancements. In the second quarter alone, the product development team released a new widget-based homepage and made the online application process mobile-friendly.
- Buyers love the myStaffingPro blog and the marketing person associated with it (just checking to make sure that anyone is still reading this)
- Our CEO, Bob Schulte, made a lot of friends at NRA (R as in restaurant, not rifle), NRF, Microsoft Convergence, and SHRM trade shows
- The word on the street about myStaffingPro is picking up steam through our customer testimonials and success stories
Joking aside, we would like to thank all of our customers, ambassadors, partners, and employees for making the first half of 2011 a success.
All aboard for the second half of 2011.