What is your experience with using an applicant tracking system?
My experience using an applicant tracking system has been very positive. It alleviates most of the paperwork in regards to recruitment and decreases the response time between HR and hiring managers.
How long have you been using myStaffingPro?
How has myStaffingPro affected your processes (i.e. cost effectiveness, time to fill, etc.)
myStaffingPro has done the following for the recruitment process:
- Decreases response time between Human Resources and hiring managers when filling positions.
- Since we have the capability to email resumes/applications to the managers for review, (instead of printing the resumes and waiting for interoffice mail), it has decreased the amount of time to hire for certain positions.
- Communication between applicants and human resources on statuses of positions.
- When we hire positions, we are able to communicate through email the status, such as the position has been filled, not interested, etc…
- “Weeding out” of candidates for the position that is posted.
- With the ability to have a questionnaire that can calculate/populate if an applicant meets the requirements of the position, it decreases the amount of time that HR or the hiring manager has to review the applications for the positions.
What is your favorite myStaffingPro feature?
The ability of the questionnaires in response to being able to find qualified or not qualified candidates based on the questions we choose.
What would you say to other HR professionals about myStaffingPro?
myStaffingPro has alleviated the amount of paperwork in recruitment, decreased the amount of time reviewing resumes, and being able to communicate back to applicants via email.
With all the time you have saved since using MSP, what do you do with your extra time? (We promise we will not tell your boss! )
What extra time? Just kidding. I am able to concentrate more on other areas of my job.