Meet myStaffingPro in Houston March 18-21 for Microsoft Convergence 2012! The myStaffingPro sales team is in booth #1707 showing off our applicant tracking system and its integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX. In addition, they will also be at the spOt party on Tuesday night as co-sponsors!
If you’re attending the conference, please stop by booth #1707 to learn about the myStaffingPro Microsoft Dynamics integration that includes:
- Automatic Requisition Export – Maintain accurate and current requisition information with a continuous requisition export from myStaffingPro to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Configurable Applicant Data Transfer – Determine when and what information is transferred to Microsoft Dynamics with myStaffingPro’s flexible integration options.
- Microsoft Dynamics Import – Receive myStaffingPro data into the Human Resources (HR), Applicants, and/or Requisitions tables of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Integration Administration – View the integration’s details and track the transfer status, date, and completion time. If desired, the automatic transfer can be suspended and scheduled for a later date.
- Customization – Add custom fields to myStaffingPro, and include the fields in the Microsoft Dynamics data transfer.
If you are unable to attend, please follow @mystaffingpro for updates from the Exhibit Hall.