What a year! In 2012, myStaffingPro released over 30 free enhancements and two new modules to the system. The releases covered the administrative interface, user functionality, and candidate experience. Some of the most noteworthy releases include:
- Released multiple language capabilities so that applicants can complete the online application process in the language of their choice.
- Reduced candidate data entry with a LinkedIn and Facebook integration. The integration allows candidates to apply with LinkedIn or Facebook and parse information into the online application.
- Translated the system to the user’s assigned time zone so that system notes reflect their time, not ours.
- Improved usability with a myMenu widget that provides one-click access to list of applicants from a saved search
- Produced three graphical myMenu widgets on the number of requisitions created, source summary of applicants, and source summary of hires
- Improved social networking tools with a standard field to store the candidate’s LinkedIn profile URL on their myStaffingPro record