Applicant tracking contracts can be overwhelming and down right confusing. Before you sign on the dotted line, ask these 5 questions to make sure you’re getting and paying for what you think you are.
5 Questions to Ask Before Signing an Applicant Tracking Contract
- What is included? Request a line-itemed contract so that you know exactly what you are getting and what you are paying for each piece. Ask for all charges related to:
- Configurations, customizations, and integrations
- Consulting and training
- License fees
- Storage and maintenance
- Why would the pricing change? What happens if I need another user, more storage, etc.
- When is payment due? Find out how often you will be making payments and for how long. Specifically, ask about:
- Payment frequency
- Contract length
- Method of payment
- Penalties for breach of contract
- What is the applicant tracking vendor committing to? What is the penalty if they don’t deliver on it?
- How can I get a discount?
Be prepared to receive quotes on all ends of the spectrum. Ask the vendor for firm quotes with detailed descriptions of the product and services offered. For pricing on the myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please request a quote.