This Memorial Day, give back by extending your recruiting reach to veterans. Take an extra moment to forward your job openings to veterans using these 5 recruiting ideas:
- Contact the Wounded Warrior Project. These guys are awesome! They provide programs and services to severely injured service members during the time between active duty and transition to civilian life.
- Post job openings on the Veterans Job Bank. Check with your applicant tracking system to see if they are already integrated. (myStaffingPro is, and we don’t charge a thing to submit your openings)
- Contact an American Job Center near you
- Contact your State’s Director for Veterans’ Employment and Training (DVET)
- Contact a local Veterans Service Organization, such as your local American Legion, AMVETS, etc.