Another year, another great SHRM Conference. This year, the exhibitor floor was bustling with activity! Seven years in, I thought I’d share my top 7 highlights from SHRM:
- Eating delectable treats from the Harry & David booth while chatting about their usage of myStaffingPro.
- Meeting some of our new Paychex Inc. family members.
- Connecting with some of our favorite users at Valley Services, Griffith Laboratories, SAFY, Kelly Services, JMC Steel, Hoss’s Steak House, just to name a few.
- Talking to attendees about the speakers and the great food in Chicago.
- Sharing the benefits of myStaffingPro applicant tracking system with the attendees.
- Meeting with partners and talking about employee performance, background checking, recruiting strategies, and how all of our systems integrate with each other.
- Tweeting and interacting with bloggers, social media specialists, and the like on the trade show floor.
In addition, SHRM let us introduce two new, but well respected in the industry, sales reps.
How long have you been going to SHRM? What were your highlights?