You’ve heard that providing a mobile application process is important, but just how important is it? According to Addus Healthcare, 44% of their candidates applied using a mobile device. 44%!
How do they do it? Addus Healthcare uses myStaffingPro applicant tracking system’s mobile candidate process. The mobile application process features:
- Pages that are scaled to the optimal viewing size to reduce scrolling
- Multi-select enabled searching
- Enhanced navigation with enlarged buttons and more prominent instructions
- Tiered application process that allows candidates to submit their contact information and answer prescreening questions on a mobile device. Once completed, candidates can then return via computer to complete the more complex aspects of the application.
- Confirmation messages and email communication keeps the candidate informed about the status of their application
To learn more about implementing a mobile hiring process, please visit http://mystaffingpro.com