Does your recruiting process suffer from process bloat? Is there so much lag time that even the most straightforward hire goes on and on and on? Shrinking the lag time between recruiting steps can help you compress your hiring process without sacrificing due diligence or quality of hire.
5 Ways to Compress your Recruiting Process:
- Reduce the requisition approval process with an automated workflow.
- Conduct interviews virtually.
- Change approval processes from sequential to simultaneous.
- Utilize a hiring manager approval portal to get expedited feedback on applicants.
- Launch multiple processes at the same time.