Every day, you interact with employees. You see them smiling on the sales floor, focused at their task on the plant floor, and heads down working at their desks. But the Society for Human Resource Management has a recent article stating that:
- 49% of respondents hired within the past year visited an online job board within six months of being hired
- 47 percent looked at job listings on online job boards
- 46 percent looked at company careers pages
Here’s how an effective tracking, recruiting and onboarding system can help you retain employees long after you’ve hired them:
- Make sure you’re really only attracting qualified candidates. Social recruiting and employment branding can really lift your company’s status on social networks. By promoting engagement with social media tools, RSS feeds, share functionality, and email subscriptions — top candidates will know that you’re serious about reaching out to them.
- Build a talent pipeline for other opportunities in your company. With vast recruiting capabilities, you can qualify candidates with a configurable online application process. The system lets you obtain and track manager feedback so that way you can continuously improve you recruiting efforts.
- Make new hires feel welcomed with an efficient onboarding process. Once your new hire accepts your offer, give them an easy process for completing pre-hire forms in the comfort of their own home. They feel confident knowing that the information is secure with dual authentication and document vault storage.
To learn more about how to improve your recruiting, qualification, and hiring processes, schedule a free demo.