Developing a strong business case is essential to getting the right support you need to suggest having your company invest in an applicant-tracking solution.
To do this, we recommend creating a project overview that outlines the following information:
- Identifies the goals and objectives of implementing the solution.
- Defines the resources required (budget, staff, etc.).
- Creates an implementation and integration plan (timeframe, commitment, responsibilities).
- Describes the impact on the company’s technology and processes.
- Outlines a communication and training strategy.
To get the support you need, Build and Applicant Case with our complete step-by-step-checklist.